Make a Claim

1. Personal Accident Claims

If you are an individual or group member of the Countryside Alliance, and need to claim for personal accident benefits for yourself, please download this claim form.

If you have any queries regarding a claim please email Howden or call directly on +44 (0) 1234 311255.


2. Public Liability Incident Notification

If you need to report an injury to someone else or damage to their property, please complete the online incident notification form below. If you are in any doubt what type of injury needs to be reported, please see the incident notification guidelines.

If the accident or injury is particularly serious, and you feel you need to notify your insurance brokers immediately, please email  a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Incident Notification